Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Very Own Business System

Here is my completed (for now) business system. Starting with the business card front and back:


Next is the Letter Head:


































And envelope: 


And just for kicks here's my finished (for now) promo piece:















About Micah Patrick

Vegetables
Likes: 6% broccoli, 15% Carrots, 16% Lettuce, 9% Asparagus, 4% Corn
Dislikes: 8% Peas, 27% Cauliflower, 10% Parsnips, 5% Radish

Software Proficiency (in order of proficiency)
Photoshop
Illustrator
MS Paint
Indesign
Dreamweaver
Flash

Typing Speed
English: 30 WPM
Lorem Ipsum: One text frame per second

Keys
6 personal, 19 work
11 door, 8 vehicle, 2 padlock, 4 other

Blog viewers
Operating System 29% PC, 71% Mac (I use PC)
Browser: 38 Chrome, 9% Explorer, 27% Firefox, 26% Safari (I use Chrome)

Earth
Countries I've visited: United States , Canada, Japan, South Korea, England , France, Scotland, Ireland , Northern Ireland , Italy, Egypt, Greece , Malta , Cyprus, Libya
Where's I've Lived: Bozeman 3 years (born) , Salt Lake City 2 years , Portland 17 years (present), Carnforth 1 year (England)

Instead of sleeping (in order of frequency)
reading blogs
designing
wishing I were asleep
listening to music
blogging
night photography
running
Hulu
midnight mac and cheese
sleep walking
fishing

How to find me
call me
check out my flickr
check out my digital portfolio
follow me on twitter
email me
check out my blog
check out my facebook fan page

No comments:

Post a Comment